The InfoDay was an online event held on Friday the 3rd February. During the online event, the European Commission presented the Horizon Europe calls open in 2023 that will concern AI, Data and Robotics. There was the opportunity to ask questions about the topics presented and a brokerage session, where short pitches were presented for a project idea, or specific expertise on offer was outlined which could be relevant for a consortium planning to prepare a proposal.
Please find below the agenda and presentations of each of the speakers. You can also rewatch a recording of the event here.
09:30-09:35 | Welcome and Introduction - Download the presentation
09:35-10:00 | Adra presentation + Q&A - Rich Walker, chair of the Board of Directors of Adra - Download the presentation
10:00-11:30 | Presentation of WP 2023 calls + Q&A - European Commission: Evangelia Markidou, CNECT A1 | Antonio Puente-Rodero, CNECT A1 | Maria Tsakali, CNECT E2 | Kimmo Rossi, CNECT G1 | Pawel Dobosz, CNECT G3
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DATA-01-02 - Integration of data life cycle, architectures and standards for complex data cycles and/or human factors, language (AI, data and robotics partnership) (RIA) - Download the presentation
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DATA-01-04 - Cognitive Computing Continuum: Intelligence and automation for more efficient data processing (AI, data and robotics partnership) (RIA) - Download the presentation
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-01 - Novel paradigms and approaches, towards AI-driven autonomous robots (AI, data and robotics partnership) (RIA) - Download the presentation
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-DIGITAL-EMERGING-01-02 - Industrial leadership in AI, Data and Robotics – advanced human robot interaction (AI Data and Robotics Partnership) (IA) - Download the presentation
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-HUMAN-01-01 - Efficient trustworthy AI - making the best of data (AI, Data and Robotics Partnership) (RIA) - Download the presentation
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-HUMAN-01-02 - Large Scale pilots on trustworthy AI data and robotics addressing key societal challenges (AI Data and Robotics Partnership) (IA) - Download the presentation
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-HUMAN-01-04 - Open innovation: Addressing Grand challenges in AI (AI Data and Robotics Partnership) (CSA) - Download the presentation
- HORIZON-CL4-2023-HUMAN-01-03 - Natural Language Understanding and Interaction in Advanced Language Technologies (AI Data and Robotics Partnership) (RIA) - Download the presentation
11:30-11:45 | IDEAL-IST presentation - Edina Nemeth, National Contact Point, Horizon Europe, Digital & EIC -Download the presentation
11:45-13:15 | 2 minute pitches from the audience - Download the presentation
13:15 | Conclusions